Gain instant access to our style-guide software by paying a one-off fee of $350. This supplies you with the Essential Starter Pack, required by all new licensees. This pack is filled to the brim with everything you’ll need to get started with confidence.
Your starter pack will include:
• 14 x A4 Style and Design Elements Cards – printed on both sides and laminated. This will assist you in establishing your clients styles (what they like and don’t like).
• 6 x Social Media Tiles - with supporting captions (suitable for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
• A complimentary Social Media Audit Report - conducted by our experienced in-house Social Media expert, Kathryn Edmonds.
• A Professionally Produced and Detailed Promotional Video - specifically created to explain exactly how the Styling Guide works. This video can be used on your website and on your social media platforms and comes in an MP4.MOV format.
• All templates to get you started - we wanted to make the start with us as simple as possible and have decided to include all email templates so that you can hit the road running.
• Website content - you are welcome to use our website content that we have created and use it as is or add your own twist to it.
• Supporting images - We provide you with your own Interior Styling Guide imagery which you can use to promote the Interior Styling Guide. Provide us with a beautiful image of your work and your logo a email it to email@example.com
• Lifetime Access to our Private Facebook Community Group - that is continually being filled with Training, Tips & Tricks, Q&A’s, Ideas and New Product Updates. The purpose of this group is to create a safe space for fellow stylists’ to share their creative input, wins and successes’, questions and queries whilst having inclusive conversations that show support for one-another and encourage business growth and professional empowerment.
The goal of this Starter Pack is to stock you up with as many tools as possible in order to help you successfully start making money with your new styling-guide service and promote it with the ‘sizzle’ it simply deserves!
The Styling Guide software is super easy to use but you will still require a little touch of training (which, don’t worry….won’t take longer than a couple of hours.…MAX) I will also share with you how I (personally) conduct my consults…..but hey….you do you, and whatever works best but please know that I am always here to guide you along the way.
Maryna and Team xoxo